With offices in Farmington and Wixom, we provide top quality care throughout Oakland, Wayne, and the surrounding counties. We accept most insurances, and can work out payment plans for clients as needed.We have experience in treating multiple ages (1 month to 90+ years old), body regions (head to toe), and types of dysfunctions:
Orthopedic: spine (cervical/thoracic/lumbar), extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, hip, knee, ankle/foot), pre/post surgical, headache, TMJ
- Neurologic: spine, peripheral neuropathy, stroke, balance, TBI/CHI
- Geriatric: debilitation, balance/agility, gait/posture
- Pediatric: torticollis, developmental delay, all musculoskeletal injuries/dysfunctions
- Special Populations: sports injuries/performance enhancement, amputation/prosthetic training, vestibular, pain management
We strive to do the "standard" treatments exceptionally well, but also have some less known specialties that offer our patients incredible results, including:
Physical Therapy is great while it lasts, but we want to encourage long term success with our clients. We offer the following programs to keep everyone healthy and happy, so they don't need to come back to us for the same injury
- Medical Fitness - "Bridging the gap between rehabilitation and fitness": our unique Medical Fitness program gets people as close as possible to avoiding future injury and dysfunction with a specific, progressive, and comprehensive exercise program that optimizes strength, endurance, flexibility, and work capacity
- Integrated Health (Soft Tissue Solutions and Acupuncture Health Center of Michigan) - Coordinated care in partnership with our colleagues: the combination of Physical Therapy with chiropractic adjustment, Active Release Technique, shockwave, laser therapy, acupuncture, cupping, herbs, and moxibustion provides a quality of care like no other
- Personal Training/Performance Enhancement- One on one or small group instruction which is specific to your individual needs. Whether you are looking for ongoing general fitness, or specialized performance based training, this will offer results like nothing else
- After-Care Program- Our AfterCare (AC) Program was designed to keep our patients moving post-therapy. A progression of their PT exercise program, aftercare patients come into therapy to continue their exercises and progress as appropriate. The AC program is a nice transition for patients moving from therapy to getting back to their normal routine.
- Fascial Stretch Therapy- (offered by Kaitlyn, our certified Fascial Stretch Therapist through the Stretch to Win Institute) A different approach to stretching that involves the lengthening of the muscle fascia and connective tissue. Unable to do by yourself, this stretching technique involves the therapist handling the client through different stretches in addition to traction and movement through multiple planes of the body. FST can help range of motion, decrease pain, stiffness or soreness along with other benefits alongside our other services.